Monday 11 October 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my marketing blog where I will explore what I consider to be hot topics and points of interest within the industry. I welcome your opinions and am always willing to hear alternative points of view. Firstly, I will tell you a little about myself. I am a recent public relations graduate. I have completed a marketing internship and work placements whilst at university and am now talking with local charities about contributing to their marketing and promotions. I work full time and am building my experience in the hope that I will one day be in my dream marketing job. In my spare time I love to read, travel, cook, go to the cinema and to the gym. In terms of work my personal strengths are social media, copywriting, corporate writing, events and blogs. I am ambitious, optimistic, passionate and hard working and i love blogging because it encourages interaction and I am genuinely interested in other people's view points.

No comments:

Post a Comment